Friday, March 20, 2015

Spots of Brightness

I've had some dark days as of late. Having PTSD isn't fun and the more you get triggered the worse it gets. But I have been going on the morning walks after Community Meeting. It's just around the block, but it's a nice little walk. A couple of days ago I decided to take some photos of flowers on my walk. It added a bit of light to a very dark day.





I love the colors and it brought color into my world, even if for a moment. 

Today I have felt not as intense emotions. It's not necessarily a good thing, but it's a break from what I was feeling. So today I took more photos.







I loved the colors of the flowers, but also the cactus that reminded me of starfish and the play of dew on the grass. To me, perfect pictures. I keep wanting to take photos of some of the birds, but they haven't been where I could get good shots. Plus the little ones are so fast! 

Eventually I plan to go to the beach. If I go around sunset I know I'll get some beautiful photos. Only time will tell. At least I have these photos to help remind me there is still color and life out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment